Tint Shades and Specifications
The Window Film Centre uses Llumar window film with the key features
- made for us by Llumar using advanced engineering techniques to the most demanding UK and US standards.
- one of the most powerful range of UV blocking auto films available
- tough- it has the best scratch resistant surface of any film made
- never fades
- low maintenance and can be cleaned with soft damp cloth
- some of our films are now approved by the British Skin Foundation
- 7 year manufacturer warranty
Fitting Llumar window film to your car’s glass is not just about enhancing the appearance of your vehicle – there are many significant environmental, health and safety benefits for you and your passengers.
- UV+ 05 Ultra Dark – Total privacy film hence aka “Limo”
- UV+ 15 Dark – Our most popular film for 4 x 4s and MPVs, day time privacy and night time visibility – aka “Midnight”
- UV+ 20 Mid – Very popular film for saloons & hatchbacks – aka “Dark Smoke”
- UV+ 35 Light – A very understated subtle film improves the look of all cars – aka “Medium Smoke”
- UV+ 50 Very Light – Discrete film with good solar protection -aka “Visual Titanium/Light Smoke”
- UV+ 75 Very Light – Discrete film with good solar protection -aka Light Smoke
- Air 80 UV+ -Very light film, specifically to protect vehicle users against the harmful effect of UV rays.
- AU85 Windscreen – Our very latest automotive window film. Specifically designed to reduce heat that comes into your car through the windscreen.