So you have picked up your new car, and decide that you need privacy tints, but how do you go about deciding which company to use? There are lots of companies out there, and lots of different window films-both good and bad.
These are our top tips on picking the best option for you and your vehicle….
- The FILM-they range in value, but also in quality. By going with the cheaper quote, it doesn’t mean you will be getting the same product and service. Cheaper films can melt, shrink, bubble, peel and fade etc. Choosing the best quality film will mean a far superior finish, that will last. Llumar are known for their high quality window films, which is why we have chosen them as our film brand of choice. If you would like to learn more about Llumar please click here.
- The INSTALLER-do you want someone working on your vehicle who is inexperienced? Or has no insurance? Fitting film involves the use of heat guns, blades for cutting the film and sometimes removal of door cards and trim. So scrimping on your window tinting could prove costly if your fitter is inexperienced, or makes a mistake and has no insurance etc.
- WARRANTY– at the Window Film Centre we offer a 7 year Warranty on all our car window tinting. This covers any issue with the film, such as bubbling, peeling, fade etc (we hope their wouldn’t be but your covered just incase) as well as accidental damage cover. So if you accidents scratch a piece of film, or have to have a window replaced we will replace one piece of film free under that warrantee each year. This guarantee will also stay with the vehicle even if you sell it on.
- Say NO to MOBILE Tinting– Window film installation needs a clean environment, so we have never offered a mobile retail service due to this. As installing film on a drive/outside/ garage can cause dust and debris to get under the film. We would always encourage our customers to come into us, at either our Ipswich or Bury St Edmunds site.
- TRUST– Our cars can be one of the most expensive things we own, other than our homes. If you are handing it over for window tinting you want to know you can trust your fitter and company. At the Window Film Centre we have been working along side car dealerships as well as private retail customers since we were established in 2002, we hold full public liability insurance, as well as ensuring that all our fitters go through full training. As a Llumar Authorised Fitment Centre we are also an entrusted member of this group, which provides you with the reassurance that if there is ever an issue, you always know where to find us.
If you would like to have a FREE quotation for window tinting on your vehicle please contact us today on 0800 328 5776 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please follow the link for the webform on our car window tinting page.
Our head office is on Ransomes Europark in Ipswich, but for car window tinting we also have a sister site in Bury St Edmunds. Unfortunately due to the nature of window film installation we don’t provide a mobile service, but we will be as flexible as possible to accommodate you at one of our sites.
If you would like to see what your car would look like with window tints please see our visualiser…https://www.windowfilmcentre.co.uk/automotive-film-visualiser/